Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sportfish Body Armor for 2 Door JK

Took a small gamble and bought some mirror protection armor for my 2 door Jeep JK wrangler.
I found this stuff on Amazon for less than $12, so it wasn't that much of a risk.  http://amzn.to/2ku8pKd

Here is a couple photos of the: Sporthfish Cowl Body Armor Powder Coated Finish Outer Cowling Cover for Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Sahara Sport X & Unlimited 2/4 door 2007-2015
 
Passenger Side Photo of the Sportfish Mirror Armour 
Drivers side photo of the body armour cheap inexpensive mirror protector on a 2011 JK 2 door.    As far as a review of the Sporthfish Cowl Body armor, there is not much to say.  It was inexpensive, a perfect fit on a 2011 Jeep JK, looks good, had 3m double sided tape, and I am satisfied for the price.  I don't know how it will fair in weather and sun yet, so I will keep you posted, but if you have to replace this every few years, its not a big dead.
The color is a muted black, not as deep as I would have wanted, but you can't beat the price.  Make no mistake though, this is plastic.

Buy it hereCheap Mirror Protector for Wrangler

No comments: