- I have good communications skills due to my experience in tennis.
- I am Indiran.
- If my Profile matches ur job Kindly consider for a suitable Job.
- From Past one Year, Due to Less Project I am looking For change of Job, I came to know there is vacancy in ur company, Here I am Attaching my Resume.
- I know very clearly & absolutely before to submit my submissional application for the post-recruited requirements that. my status quos will be completely approved or so ratified based on the recruitmental requirements of criteria.
- Meanwhile I am highly & hugely trying at my best efforts to post for this vacancy with heavily long-desired rayhopes that based on my supreme graymatters plusing with my well-accumulated experiences in working for several foreign-based firms as well as projects, & I have accrued a lot of skills or so specialization in various matters & manners...
- I am highly awaiting for your carefully chosen assessment to my special case, & I hope to work for your Firm for a long & sustainable terms.
- Proven track record of maintaining good grades and working.
- I have attached my resume and also pasted my resume in the body because I have the the Windows 7 operating system and I am not sure of the compatibility to other computers yet.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Stupid Sh*t I have Seen in Resumes
One of my not-so-pleasant job functions is to review resumes and pre-screen candidates. Over the years, I have seen a ton of ridiculous things, from poor spelling and grammar to sentences that just make no sense. I decided I would start posting them here for the world to view.